Monday 12 May 2014

Mwebale- Thank you!

I have not had much time to write in the past few weeks due to work, pesky diarrhoea and vomiting illness (I am much better, thank you all!) and of course social commitments.  But I thought it was very important to drop a note to say thank you to you all for your encouraging words,  well wishes and general comment. Some days are overwhelming here as you have probably gathered from my posts but all your wise words have been armouring me on.


I will also like to add that, although work can be emotionally draining. Sarah and I have made some good friends here and as you can imagine there are indeed some perks to living in Africa. Our daily early morning "ultimate workout" is keeping us sane. The beauty of this continent and it's every colourful way of life never ceases to put a smile on my face.  No matter how much I lament, I am not coming home till this "mission" ends so stay tuned for more of my adventures….

No comments:

Post a Comment